In 2020, the Government and Parliament deployed unprecedented resources to address the Covid-19 emergency. With the “Cure Italy”, Liquidity, Relaunch and August Decrees, far-reaching measures were adopted to support Healthcare, Work, Liquidity, Taxation, Families and Businesses. This action was continued with the subsequent 'Ristori' measures, aimed at the categories most affected by the restrictions.
Here you will find the most relevant content on the topic Covid-19 published on our website.
- Italy's ‘Ristori’ decrees: measures to help those in difficulty
- The ‘AUGUST’ Decree. Southern Italy, businesses and work: € 25 billion to help Italy recover
- Relaunch Decree, €155 billion for Phase two of the Economy
- The 2020 Guidelines for Public Debt Management update has been published
- ‘Liquidity Decree’, over €400 billion in guarantees
- The Italian economic response to the Covid-19 outbreak